The deadline for the August 2023 CPA exams is here!! To sit for the August 2023 CPA exams, book by Friday 21st July 2023. There are alternative methods of booking for your August 2023 CPA exams including online and by obtaining a qualification brochure from different facilities outlined below. After booking for the exams ensure that you are ready by checking out the different tools and materials offered by RCM for the different courses offered at the college.
Steps for Booking for the August 2023 CPA Exams
Booking for the August 2023 CPA Exams in three easy steps
- Obtain a qualification brochure
- Ascertain the examination you need to pay
- Make payment through one of the stipulated methods
Students can access the qualification brochure from:
- Download the qualification brochure from KASNEB website (kasneb.or.ke ). Students can also install the e-kasneb mobile application on the Google play store to access the examination booking option.
Alternatively, students can obtain the qualification brochure from:
- The KASNEB offices
- KASNEB counters at Huduma Centres in Nairobi GPO, Kisumu, Kisii, Eldoret, Nyeri, Mombasa and Nakuru.
- Kenya National Library Service (KNLS) branches across the country
- Training institutions offering KASNEB courses (Visit RCM Online College)
CPA Examination Fees
- Foundation- Ksh.1400/ $27 (per paper)
- Intermediate- Ksh.2400/ $45 (per paper)
- Advanced – Ksh.3600/ $65 (per paper)
Practical paper (Business & Data analytics) – Ksh.7500/ $125
Payment Methods for CPA Exams
- Student Portal: The student portal link KASNEB website (www.kasneb.or.ke.) contains detailed information on the mode of payment
- Through KASNEB bank fee collection accounts
Students can pay through the KASNEB fee collection accounts in any branch of the following banks:
- Kenya Commercial Bank Ltd. (KCB) – Account No.1203681194
- Equity Bank Ltd. – Account No. 0170299238025
- National Bank of Kenya Ltd. (NBK) – Account No. 01001031572601
- Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd- Account No. 01129128535900
RCM Online College equips our students with the knowledge and tools that will ensure that YOU are well-prepared for the August 2023 CPA exams and other courses offered by the college.
- Mock Exams (Optional)
RCM will be offering MOCK EXAMS for its CPA students that are enrolled at the college. Also, students that are enrolled in CIFA (Certified Investments Financial Analysts) classes at RCM will get an opportunity to take mock exams.
- ATD (Accounting Technicians Diploma) CAT (Compulsory)
Students enrolled in the ATD course at RCM Online College will be sitting for a CAT exam that will be submitted to KASNEB.
Note: The dates for the mock exams will be communicated to our students through respective channels. Also, while the mock exams are optional, they are necessary to ensure that YOU are equipped and ready to pass the August 2023 CPA exams. DO NOT BE CAUGHT OFF GUARD!!
- Block Revision Classes for CPA, ATD, CS, and CIFA courses
RCM College offers a rigorous, personalized, and intense one-month program for students that have booked the exams in CPA, ATD, CS, and CIFA courses but not enrolled for classes at RCM or any other college. If YOU want an opportunity to be ready for the August 2023 CPA Exams reach out RCM and book for the block revision classes. VISIT OUR COLLEGE OR CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION!!
Note: The dates and time for the block revision program at RCM Online College will be communicated through respective channels, reach out to us for more information.
Visit the RCM website at https://www.rcmonlinecollege.co.ke/, email us at [email protected], call us at +254719525000 or visit us at Corner House 13th Floor along Kimathi Street, Suite A6 for clarification.
From all of us at RCM Online College, we wish you the very best in your exams!